Owl

function togglecbox () {

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Hectic

Can't sleep, so I thought of something I wanna post xia haha
Yep, hectic, every since uni started my life is hella busy
Can't even rest on weekends, weekends are meant for lab reports, quizzes, assignments, and revisions 
I don't even have time for revision tbh
And I don't even really have enough time to sleep 
Internal marks nia, better score as high as possible 

Uni life ain't like college life anymore
No more honey moon, no more play play
I wish I could but I got no choice 
Just to say, I honestly feel bad keep rejecting pud gang's outing invitation 
I'm sorry but I got no other choices
Perhaps 3 more months if I'm financially okay I can go out and play 

Hectic life but I'm getting used to it
So not a really big deal, life is like this de la, it'll only gets harder and harder as we grow up 
We don't get a choice to choose to grow up or not, you just have to grow up when the time comes 

I just wanted more time to sleep tho XD
Okay random post, going to sleep
Oyasumi peeps! ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment