Owl

function togglecbox () {

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

2016 soon?

Yosh, long time didn't post le haha
So yea time passes so fast, approximately 15 more days till 2016 omg
Then I'll be turning 20 soon, no more teenage years T.T
I've been thinking, ever since 2010, I kept felt like the years coming by were like getting worser and worser
Hmph but ever since I met my panda, now I feel like hey, 2016 is coming but it's full of hopes, new year and new memories, more years to come with my panda hehe
Oh yea last year countdown with panda at Ipoh, hopefully can countdown together again this year (every year actually XD)

New year resolutions? Well I'm just gonna say must work harder for my degrees, change my overly-negative thinking, learn to appreciate more

Just a random post
Nights teehee XD 

No comments:

Post a Comment