Owl

function togglecbox () {

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Hello Australia

Yosh
Haven't been updating my blog for such a long time, I even forgotten the presence of my blog hahah
Anyways, here I am, under exchange program from Monash for a semester to Monash Clayton campus

Well the 1st month for me was kinda tough, as I was quite a "princess" at home and my mum basically did everything for me (only realise when I was forced to be independent and to take care of myself huh)
I admit I do cry a lot a lot a lot, thank god panda was always there to comfort me and to be there for me
Fortunately, I got through that extremely-homesick-phase, and I'd say I'm doing quite okay now?
Me, who can't cook at all besides instant noodles, I finally sorta cook (?)
The only think I'm good at is fried rice (tho they taste different everytime lmao), and perhaps a bit of pasta?
Back in Malaysia, I have so little stuffs to worry; but then now everyday its a must to check the weather forecast cuz the weather is so bipolar that I don't even know how to dress 80% of the times, cuz it can be so hot during the daytime, but freezing during nighttime. Also, have to make sure that the weather is sunny enough for me to do my laundry hahah.
My friends and I we do became kinda "si lai-ish", cuz most the times we just be like comparing the prices between here and there, discussing which product is better and cheaper, when is the discount etc.

Its funny how when you get to see and experience the "angmo" rather than just watching through movies
I'd say I don't like them as much as before? Not to be racist tho, the way they think, the way they handle stuffs I just don't really like, some of them are quite nice tho, but some of them can be quite rude when they talk with Asians
Its also funny how most people just thought Malaysians can't speak any other language besides Malay and English.

So its mid-semester break now, a lot of my friends went travel, while people broke like me only gets to stay in hostel and rot.
I was supposed to study but I've been quite unproductive up till today #ggwp
But time do passes so quickly, already been here for 2 months plus, and approximately 80 more days or 9 more weeks for me to go back. I'm definitely missing Malaysian food so much!
The best thing that had happened so far, and I think its gonna be the best night of 2017 was that AILEE CAME! She even sang the OST from Goblin, I'm so in love~

The State Library Victoria

View of the city, I was so amazed when I 1st went to the city, still amazed by the view every time I go


Brighton Beach

Night view of the Yarra river

Icon of Australia? XD

View of the city during White Night

Known as the best croissant in the world, woke up at 5am just to queue for this but its so worth it!

University of Melbourne, the part of the uni where everyone says that it looks like Hogwarts huhu

MacKenzie Falls at Grampians

What a view @ Grampians


-I read; I travel; I become-
#QOTD #YYinMelb


No comments:

Post a Comment